In order to take objective decisions on shopfloor-related information technology, many of our customers require supplier-independent consulting services.
- communication between system control and the MES level and
- issues relating to the 'right' software architecture to the
- integration of MES and ERP systems,
we provide the expertise you need to get your shopfloor-related IT ready for tommorow's requirements.
In this process, we take account of
- trends in information technology
- requirements with regard to real-time compliance
- state-of-the-art, up-and-coming platforms on the market
- access to machinery and equipment using mobile terminals
- strategies and technologies for security
- new ways of interacting with IT systems that go beyond keyboards and mouse clicks, such as gesture recognition
- standards for data models allowing the best strategy to be defined for the MES environment of each individual customer as well as
- your specific requirements with regard to the IT infrastructure.
This will ensure that you are on the right track in the years to come - after all you want your IT to keep pace with adaptivity in production.