In applications relating to automation technology, the reliable interconnection under real-time
conditions plays a central role. In this context, we provide the following services:
- hardware and software protocol implementations for real-time Ethernet protocols such as PROFINET and EtherCAT
- redundancy methods such as MRP and HSR
- middleware solutions such as OPC UA
- methods for process and energy data acquisition
- communication profiles for standardized energy data transmission, e. g. ProfiEnergy
- integration of industrial networks and smart grid communication (industrial smart grids) and
- self-configuring communication systems.
The high standards placed on reliability, together with the frequently limited resources of field devices, call for a simultaneous consideration of hardware and software. We provide comprehensive services in the development of embedded systems for automation, including
- development of IP cores or systems on chip
- RTL development (Verilog, VHDL) in ASIC quality or for FPGA target systems
- verification of RTL code, e. g. Cadence e Verification Language
- hardware/software co-design
- embedded software engineering for resource-constrained target systems.