Short description of the project
As a result of the increasing automation of manufacturing processes and the increased use of sensors, ever larger production and plant data sets are accumulating in ever shorter periods of time, which are currently only insufficiently used to optimize processes. The introduction of previously existing data mining tools into the production environment usually caused considerable difficulties due to the disproportionately large adaptation effort to heterogeneous production areas and communication structures.
The goal is to support modern industrial enterprises with automated production facilities, achieving performance optimization that includes the following:
- growing complexity and networking,
- high dynamics due to frequent product changes, short product life cycles
- Large amounts of data available, so far insufficiently used
- Interpretation and evaluation increasingly difficult and costly
The project used the ProDaMi suite to develop flexible software modules tailored to the production environment. The ProDaMi-Suite provides support for a wide range of process and product optimization tasks, e.g. performance and condition monitoring, quality optimization, product development, variant management, test planning, updating of master data.Real-time capable software solutions were realized for many of these these application areas, which are already being used successfully in the industrial environment (see application classes of the ProDaMi-Suite). This is our offer to customers in the industrial production environment:
- Consulting and realization of production data analysis
- Development of customized software for data mining analyses (as stand-alone applications or integrated into the existing IT infrastructure)
- Support during the commissioning of optimization tools
- Long-term maintenance
We will be happy to answer your questions in a personal meeting.