The spectral reflectometer available at Fraunhofer IOSB allows the reflectivity of surfaces to be measured with high spectral resolution. During the measurement, radiation falls on the sample from one direction and the radiation scattered and reflected in the entire half-space is characterised by means of an integrating sphere.
By using a spectral filter, the reflectivity is measured at different wavelengths.
- measuring ranges: VIS, NIR, MWIR, LWIR
- spectral resolution: 10 nm to 150 nm
- measuring surface: 2.5 cm diameter
- accuracy: 1% absolute
Possible test samples:
- Paints, varnishes, coatings, paper
- metals, plastics, glass, textiles
- Screens, OLEDs, solar cells, absorbers
- Bulk goods, natural materials
- pastes, liquids