Career fair / May 20, 2021, 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Discover dream jobs in research at the Fraunhofer Career Fair@Home
Which career suits you? At the Fraunhofer Career Fair@Home on 20 May 2021, you can relax and discover the diversity of Fraunhofer research. Find out about your entry and career opportunities at the world's leading organisation for applied research via live chat at the virtual trade fair stands.
In addition to the online lecture programme, 11 institutes from the Fraunhofer cosmos offer you the best insights into their research landscape.
This career fair is a must for all students, graduates and (young) professionals with a STEM background. Because exciting job offers await you - even in times of crisis.
The following colleagues will be at our Fraunhofer IOSB stand during the day and look forward to answering your questions:
- Astrid Alteheld, official contact person of the directorate / HR at Fraunhofer IOSB-INA in Lemgo
- Dr.-Ing. Christian Haas, group manager "Secure Networked Systems" in the Information Management and Production Control department in Karlsruhe
- Martin Käßler, Corporate Communications and Marketing Officer at Fraunhofer IOSB-AST in Ilmenau
- Anna Schwarz, Recruiting Manager of Fraunhofer IOSB
- Dr.-Ing. Michael Voit, group manager "Perceptual User Interfaces" in the Interactive Analysis and Diagnosis department in Karlsruhe
Exhibiting institutes at the Fraunhofer Career Fair@Home:
- Fraunhofer Institute for Applied and Integrated Security AISEC
- Fraunhofer Institute for Intelligent Analysis and Information Systems IAIS
- Fraunhofer Institute for Experimental Software Engineering IESE
- Fraunhofer Institute for Cognitive Systems IKS
- Fraunhofer Institute of Optronics, System Technologies and Image Exploitation IOSB
- Fraunhofer Institute for Photonic Microsystems IPMS
- Fraunhofer-Institut für Produktionstechnologie IPT
- Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research ISI
- Fraunhofer Institute for Mechanics of Materials IWM
- Fraunhofer Institute for Secure Information Technology SIT
- Fraunhofer Institute for Environmental, Safety, and Energy Technology UMSICHT