NOTES ON THE ONLINE EVENT
There will be 20 minutes for the presentations at the conference, plus 5 minutes for questions and discussion. We suggest a PowerPoint presentation for this purpose. You are also welcome to watch a video of your presentation. Technical information can be found in the content section below.
Poster at an online event: You have 5 minutes to present the poster. For better readability we suggest a PowerPoint presentation in 16:9 format, max. 6 pages. Here you will get a template in .pptx format.
SUBMISSION OF ABSTRACTS
Experts who would like to actively contribute to the success of the Image Processing Forum with a lecture or poster (each with an essay) are asked to send a short version of max. two DIN A4 pages electronically in PDF format to email@example.com by 31.05.2020. Contributions can be written in German or English, in any case each contribution must include title and abstract in English.
The abstract must contain:
- Title of the author(s) (address and contact information)
- Content of the article with specific information
- Assignment to the thematic focus
- Indication of previous publications on the topic
SUBMISSION OF THE FINAL CONTRIBUTIONS
The articles will be published as a book in high-quality color print by KIT Scientific Publishing. The essay should have a total length of 8-12 pages and must be created with LaTeX. To enable us to finish the book in time, please send us the final version of your written contribution by 30.09.2020 at the latest. The required templates can be downloaded from the download section, see link in the box.
NOTES ON THE PREPARATION OF THE MANUSCRIPTS
- The length of the article should not exceed 12 printed pages. Longer contributions may be shortened or not printed.
- Please use only the attached LaTeX templates. Other formats (e.g. Word) are not accepted.
- Please use high-resolution graphics (at least 300 ppi, better vector graphics).
- Deadline for submission of contributions until September 30, 2020
- Posters are allowed up to DIN A0 size (portrait)