A. Methods of image processing
A1. Image acquisition
A2. Computational Imaging
A3. Image Signal Processing
A4. Mathematical models and methods
A5. Pattern recognition
A6. Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
A7. Other methodological focuses
B1. Measurement and Automation Technology
B2. Quality Assurance
B3. Industry 4.0
B4. Vehicles and Robotics
B5. Assistance Systems and Human-Machine Systems
B6. Medicine and Biology
B7. Further applications
The conference is organized by the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT) and the Fraunhofer Institute for Optronics, Systems Engineering and Image Exploitation IOSB.
LOCATION OF THE MEETING
The conference takes place at the Karlsruhe site of the Fraunhofer Institute for Optronics, Systems Engineering and Image Exploitation IOSB, Fraunhoferstraße 1, 76131 Karlsruhe, Germany.
CALL FOR PAPERS
Experts who would like to contribute to the success of the Image Processing Forum with a lecture or poster (each with an essay) are asked to send a short version of max. two DIN A4 pages electronically in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org by 31.05.2020. Contributions can be written in German or English, in any case each contribution must include title and abstract in English.
The contributions will be published as a book in high-quality color print by KIT Scientific Publishing. A publication of selected contributions in the journal "tm - Technisches Messen" is planned.
The abstract must contain:
- Title of the author(s) (address and contact information)
- Content of the article with specific information
- Assignment to the thematic focus
- Indication of previous publications on the topic
- 14.06.2020 Closing date for submission of abstracts (2 pages) !! Extension to 28.06.2020
- 15.07.2020 Notification of acceptance of contributions
- 30.09.2020 Submission of final contributions
- 26 - 27.11.2020 Image Processing Forum 20200