Our research in the field of energy covers comprehensive areas such as system and data analysis, electromobility, network planning and network operation management of future energy systems. An overview of our research fields can be found in the following.
Energy Business and System Analysis
- FENIA - The power plant model for Germany
- MethQuest - Infrastructure demand and energy logistics for RE-methane in Germany
- System Research E-Mobility - Grid integration and energy business prospects
- sMobiliTy - Intelligent load and charging management for electric vehicles
- sMobilityCOM - Economically electromobile
- Trail - Energy-technical and economic modeling
- VPS - Virtual car park storage system
Energy Systems and Energy Components
With EMS-EDM PROPHET®, our energy and energy data management solution, you have an end-to-end application solution for all energy-relevant processes and procedures at your disposal. The following modules support you:
Our laboratories have a wide range of equipment for research into energy-relevant topics.
- RESIDENS – Smart metering in practice
- eTelligence – German lighthouse project within the e-energy program
- SuperGrid – The Future Power Highway