The recognition of people, their attention, their vision direction and body and hand pose,
particularly in an industrial environment, is one of our strengths. Fields of application include, for example:
- gesture interaction in quality assurance, i.e. direct interaction with the object under review by means of gestures
- support of manual assembly workplaces, e.g. relating to the joining of components or the practice of work sequences
- the calculation of key performance indicators such as OEE on the basis of the number of team members in a manufacturing or assembly cell
- display of information in smart glasses, depending on the vision direction of the staff member
- human-robot cooperation, e. g. on the basis of the estimated attention of a person within the work area of a robot.
For more information, please click here.