The ML4CPS conference will take place from 12 - 13 March 2020 at the Fraunhofer-Forum Berlin.
The event will be dedicated to the topics of machine learning, industrial analytics and the use of machine learning (ML) in production.
Planned topics of the next ML4CPS conference
Cyber Physical Systems are characterized by their ability to adapt and to learn: They analyze their environment and, based on observations, they learn patterns, correlations and predictive models. Typical applications are condition monitoring, predictive maintenance, image processing and diagnosis.
Nowadays machines can learn und develop self-maintaining procedures, meaning that those systems can provide a broad range of substantial improvements if introduced in production. Typical applications are condition monitoring, predictive maintenance, image processing and diagnosis.
The 5th Conference on Machine Learning for Cyber Physical Systems and Industry 4.0 - ML4CPS - addresses these topics.
Picture: Armin Okulla / © Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft.
Machine Learning Methods – Deep Learning
- Learning of automata and state-based systems
- Time series prediction
- Dimensionality reduction
- Clustering, classification
Smart Data – Semantics and Meta Data
- Description of Data for automatic model learning.
- Usage of technologies like, OPCUA, AML, ontology learning,
knowledge representation, information extraction
Machine Learning for Security
- Intrusion Detection
- Network Data Analysis
- Log Analysis
- Malware Detection
- Cyber Attack Classification
- Zero-Day Detection
- Adversarial ML
Ehtics of Machine Learning
- Legal usage of AI-based cyber physical systems
Picture: Tom Maelsa / © Fraunhofer IUK-Verbund.
- Planning of staff
- Ethical questions on decisions for employees
- Safe collaboration off humans and cyber physical systems
- Legal developments in Germany, Europe and Worldwide.
Machine Learning in Robotics
- Image Processing
- Learning of new tasks
- Collaboration, navigation and machine to robot interaction
Business Models for Machine Learning
- Maintenance Services
- Optimization assistance
- New structures in development, platform services
Machine Learning on the Edge
- Scalable Deep Learning services
- Distributed modelling
- Security through decentralized analysis
- Decentralized deep learning
- Machine learning for resource-constrained devices
- Distributed optimization
The conference will offer a forum to present new approaches to Machine Learning for Cyber Physical Systems, to discuss experiences and to develop visions. Therefore, the conference addresses researchers and users from different industry sectors such as production technology, automation, automotive and telecommunication.